Speaker Cable "Seven Brain 11" from German's manufactur "Studio Stadthaus", Dortmund

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Speaker Cable "Seven Brain 11" from German's manufactur "Studio Stadthaus", Dortmund

The below showed cable for loudspeakers is one of the best, which I have heard in the last years (not only from my own view) - at a wide range of various speakers and amplifiers.

With speakers like Fostex' FE208E/FE206EN/FE103EN, EV's SP8C+T35 or Klipsch's Heresy/Cornwall and Martion's Bullfrog together with Pure Class-A power amps like Pass (Aleph-series), Buscher-Audio SE25, OMTEC CA25 or Audiolabor ES200 I note especially advantageous while listening tests.

A special feature is the fact, that the positive rail is connect with a single wire and the neg. rail uses 5-7 wires.
What happens through this unusual kind of termination ?

I am looking for a datasheet, a delivery source resp. suppliers and international test reports (I know only the showed below from German magazine "Hörerlebnis", go to
HÖRERLEBNIS - Die Zeitschrift für Musik und High Fidelity
Issue 42, page 122). In the moment any offers in used condition unfortunately are very rar.

Therefore the question:
Who has overtaken this HiFi manufactur from Mr. Heinz Stadthaus (Studio Stadthaus GmbH - Avantgarde in High Fidelity, Kaiserstr. 43, D-44135 Dortmund) ? Also of interest is the old URL - then I find the webaddress under Wayback Machine

Thank you very much for advices.

Attachments

• speaker cable seven brain 11-I.jpg
    speaker cable seven brain 11-I.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 106
  • speaker cable seven brain 11-II.jpg
    speaker cable seven brain 11-II.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 90
  • speaker cable seven brain 11-III.jpg
    speaker cable seven brain 11-III.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 95
  • speaker cable seven brain 11-test.pdf
    403.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.