Unidentified Transformer......HELP!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello folks. I'm a long time member of the site (although mostly in a lurking capacity), and i'm a little stuck.

A couple of years ago, I stripped down an old knackered JVC AX400 Integrated, for spares.

Inside was a transformer, of the EI frame type. I currently wish to use this particular trans for a chipamp, but am having major problems identyfying its specs.

I can't find ANY information on google about the particular tranny, using both part no and serial number.

I THINK, i may have struck it lucky recently when I found the service manual for this amp, complete with schematic on good old hifi engine.

I want to know if this image gives me the accurate secondary ratings of this transformer.

tranny.jpg

From what i can gleen from that image, the secondarys are 37v @ 1.8A
and 1.8v @ 60mA.

I've left it wired for UK 230-240v and hopefully that is the right Digram. I just want to make sure that this gives me an accurate reading of the secondarys, being that it is pre-rectification?

If anybody can help to clarify this it'd be VERY much appreciated!

Thanks - OFM :confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.