Extension on the Sale of Cardas Dual Binding Post

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The offer for Cardas dual binding post from the thread below, has been extended until Saturday Night (EST). No orders will be accepted after Saturday at midnight.

ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE WITH PAYPAL.

Here are the prices:

CCBPS - $15 Short bare solid copper dual binding posts
CCBPL - $16 Long bare solid copper dual binding posts
CCGRS - $22 Short Rhodium over Silver plate over solid copper with Gold plated copper nuts
CCGRL - $27 Long Rhodium over Silver plate over solid copper with Gold plated copper nuts

In all cases, add shipping and 3% for the PayPal transaction.

If you order now, you must pay with PayPal, and payment is due no later then MONDAY 1/27/03 at NOON (EST).

If you would like to order, you must:

Send me an email with the quantities you want of each type

Include your full shipping address.

More information can be found on this thread.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=116769#post116769

Rodd Yamashita

straggler here

Rodd, I tried to email you but I kept getting errors and I don't know if it was sent. I'm not trying to be a pain for you but I've been away and didn't notice this thread until today. I know you said the cutoff was saturday, but you said you wouldn't put in the order until friday so I'm wondering if I can get in on it. :goodbad: If so, I would like 2 pair of the CCBPS, and I can send you paypal today.

thanks

Evan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.