Thanks to Parts Connexion!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think the lack of real-time inventory and shipping cost calculation puts some people off. I'd pondered ordering from them a few times over the years and simply didn't because of the extra back and forth, plus the uncertainties in shipping costs.

I shouldn't have worried - their customer service is superb with a lot of the 'personal touch' you don't get elsewhere, and I have been very happy with the experience.

Thanks to all for the kind words. At Parts Connexion, we strive to make your online shopping experience with us as painless & efficient as possible.

In regards to your real-time inventory & shipping cost concerns, we will have a new website in 2016, addressing both those concerns… however, we usually have most items in stock…and we do quote shipping promptly. The most popular shipping method that customers chose is the $14.95 UPS overnight shipping….up to 3 lbs for North America. For other regions, click the link below to give you an idea of UPS Express Pak rates:

New UPS Rates

Regards,

The pcX Team

website: Parts ConneXion - The authority on hi-fi DIY parts and components

Email: info@partsconnexion.com
Order: order@partsconnexion.com

Ph: 905-681-9602 or Toll-free 1-866-681-9602

pcX accepts VISA, MasterCard, AMEX & Paypal

We Ship World-Wide!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.