Name that song from a line or two of lyrics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tubelab_com
I love reading your posts. They really flesh out the reasons why audio is so important to so many of us. Everything we reference here either triggers our memories, allowing us to relive our lives in our minds or introduces us to wonderful artists we never would have had the opportunity to discover. Good stuff.

turk 182
LOL. Is it really an overreaction to the Chilliwack song I posted? I mean, with the off timbre end note to what sounds like an attempt at a Lydian mode guitar lead in that song, who doesn't get queezy listening to it? Seriously, what's with that band's remake of "I Feel Free" by "Cream" becoming enough of a hit on the radio that it would make it into this thread? :smirk:

Here's a great band with roots going back to Zappa and influences that extend to Lady Gaga:

My mouth is moving and the words are coming out -ah,
The words are audible but I have my doubts,
That you realize, what I just said..."

This is yet another great female front woman in more ways than one :)

Last edited:
turk 182
Dude, this is all fun for me and it should be for everyone else in here too. Des gustatem non disputandum, or something like that :)

Tubelab_com
LOL, that's the best hint so far for anyone paying attention. Yep, she's arguably the hottest front woman in the history of rock with a very competent band behind her. She was the new wave rock icon of all time for me with Exene running a close 2nd. Lady Gaga needs to pay homage to her and royalties to Madonna. It's the weekend and cause for a toast to the many quarts of semen I and many others dumped in her honor. Shall I introduce her with my favorite youtube links or wait for a guess?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.