Contemporary music -80'ies to today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, Matt Johnsson is a genious contemperary, saw the future then and probably still does
sad.gif
. Hope for new insights from this master! But what CAN he do? The mass must find a way to coexist in this world based on the same rules and the same responsibilities. This is the only world we have today. Sure money talks and money rules today but there must be a more efficient way in the longer run. Else we will be down for extinction as the greedy part of us might think - Ok, bad times but as long I have better prospects than my neighbour - let's go on.

And here we are in the midst of deteroation - the second divide where the first was when God gave us different languages for some reason so we couldn't understand eachother (I don't know the science backing this up :) ) - probably for punishment...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infected_(The_The_album)

Pity us dear Lord despite the leaderships the world have elected... Some much worse than others - gambling with leadership is not a good idea. Not in this world!!!

If I'll be banned for this - I will be in good company!

Regards

Humanity craves for voices! Is the texts of Matt down the drain or did he got it allready back then? Have You others that got right in bullseyes decades ago?

We are here to better ourselves and make it less worthwhile for those that doesn't whish to see more than to their purses. My understanding of Roddenberrys views of the future.

Regards

"Tend your own garden" - Voltaire

Sure, but we keep on trying and we will prevail! Neither can I stop watch you from the outside - the easy question is - what are you doing?

Tending my own garden doesn't put a risk on my neighbours - and they never should. I do not understand how you contemplate about the planet - USA first at any cost? Coming from a britt?

Britts have payed less than they have gained from the union. Still they want more as the wrong parts of the chain have gained from the membership. That would for me be the natural point to seek justice. Farmers all over get too little from the chain!

Maybe we better berry this thread as it might disturb someone with real money in stake.

Regards

Last edited:
Who are "we"? It is an individual's action.

I bought Mind Bomb when it came out and listened to it a lot, the music and the words. The music is quite interesting and relevant to the topic, like a movie soundtrack. The words I understood and had sympathy with, but, nothing new and I haven't listened to it now for years

Who are "we"? It is an individual's action.

I bought Mind Bomb when it came out and listened to it a lot, the music and the words. The music is quite interesting and relevant to the topic, like a movie soundtrack. The words I understood and had sympathy with, but, nothing new and I haven't listened to it now for years

We are probably us that don't have a deeper clue. So Roddenberrys vision of things is better in my view than gathering of possesions that is so medieval.

We are so in the hands of structures feeding of us where nationalities nor currencys doesn't matter a bit. Whatever happens happens because someone gains from it - simple as that. The structures of economics need to be changed.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.