PSB 5T Drivers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey All,

One of these days, when I can afford it, I'm going to build a set of ProAc 2.5 speakers but until then I would like to replace my PSB Century 600s, not 600i, drivers and tweeters.

Would anyone happen to know what make and model the driver and tweeters are for the PSB Image 5T's? I know the tweeters are nominal 6 ohm 1" aluminum dome with ferrofluid and the drivers are nominal 6 ohm 6.5" Polypropylene Cone rubber surround. I believe the tweeters are from Vifa so I may be able to find a match for those myself but I don't have a clue for the drivers.

Once I find the info for the drivers and tweeters I hope to build a crossover network: 2500 Hz, B3; 500 Hz, LR4. What ever that means...

Has anyone ever done anything like this before? Or am I wasting my time in trying to upgrade my old PSB Century 600s to match the PSB Image 5Ts?

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Grizil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.