Recommended speakers for MTM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you would provide some more information about the project you want to use the woofs for it will be easier for people here to make recommendations.

Vifa, Dayton, SEAS, and others make a variety of paper cone woofers, many good ones for around your price range and some for quite less - Dayton is one of the better bang-for-the-buck choices.

If you haven't checked already, look at PartsExpress and Madisound.

I'm looking at using them with the north D25-06S. I want the whole loudspeaker to have an impedance of 6-8 ohms. I thought about the dayton classics, but I want to use a sealed box. I'm going to use these speakers for music in stereo, but want to add a center channel and surrounds in the future. I've checked madisound, parts express, meniscus, and have dug around on some other websites. The only speaker that I have found that works well in a sealed box, has a paper cone, has not been discontinued, and is under $100 is the vifa TC series.
Then again I may just be too picky and will have to use the TC series. I just wanted to see if there was anything else out there.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.