Activator 9K1...Patent Jailbreak

After teasing out ways to do a coaxial PR build, it came to my attention that similar work has been done; some of which has been patented.

For a one-off DIY build, this probably would not be an issue. However, I don't want to have a potential income avenue made out of reach over a basic IP conflict. If I take the time, put in the effort/resources, then I'd like the option to enjoy future benefits from that endeavor.

With that in mind, this thread is dedicated to working past the IP roadblocks that have recently appeared. I should note that no one has tried to prevent me from doing the above mentioned. But to try and stay on the safe side, I'd prefer to alter my approach and continue paving my own path. A patent jailbreak, if you will.

"Activator 9K1" is what I am initially calling this project.

The first order of business is to get at least one viable alterative concept fleshed out, and one component of said concept fully constructed within the next two weeks.

I do have some fuzzy ideas of interesting things to try, but nothing concrete yet. So I'll end this first installment with the obligatory back-of-napkin origin sketch of something vague that could mean anything. Will try and have something more tangible, at least virtually, by this weekend. Let's GOOOO!

Attachments

• 20210614_140628[1].jpg
    20210614_140628[1].jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 124