Isetta/FE85

I have Just discovered that the Fountek fe85 appears to have been discontinued which scuppers my plan to make an isetta for my kitchen. Does anyone know of a design using a alternative full range driver which could stand in for the fe85?
I am also open to other designs but the isetta seemed to be perfect with solid bass and not too large as it will be sitting in my bay window. I would really like to use the tangband sub for this as it appears to be universally liked for this application.

I know this is an old thread but maybe some useful info for people stumbling on to it…Paul has redesigned the Isetta to use the Hivi B3n in place of the FE85. However, the FE85 also now seems to be available again at Madisound.

So two options now for this great design.

The FE85 is available in Europe from SoundImports.
Got a pair last month and built a self contained Isetta putting the 2.1 amp, 2x 6v fire alarm batteries and associated electronics in a 2" compartment in the base. Sounds great and I prefer the look of the FE85s to the B3Ns, unlike Paul himself. each to their own - I'm just an old dinosaur!