Removal of Horn from TAD 2404

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone know how to remove the horn from the TAD 2404 speaker? I have removed the 4 long external screws holding the horn in place from the front of the speaker cabinet. I have also removed the woofer giving me access to inside the cabinet and cannot find anything internally that is stopping the horn from being removed. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
1note

Thanks weltersys. I got the woofer out of the first speaker by unbolting it and then using an allen key for a little leverage at one of the top holes in the outer metal woofer frame through which the bolts are inserted. I then thought I would need to take the horn out to get to the small rear back panel insert which I wanted to unscrew, and hence my question. I finally managed to unscrew it from the inside without taking out the horn. Unfortunately I could not take out the second speaker's woofer with the same method. It was as if it was glued to the cork. I and a friend both tried to push it out by inserting our hands through the woofer ports on either side but with no joy. I got a rubber mallet and inserted it through one of the woofer ports and with one hard knock it came out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.