How to take out driver from B&W N802 speaker cabinet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One of my N802 woofer is having some problem that I think the coil is done. I unscrew the driver but can't take it out from the cabinet. Do they use glue? Is there any special technique to take it out?

Thanks

By the way, my pair of N802 is over 15 years and there are some sponge falling out from the bottom opening from time to time. Does it mean I need to change the sponge? If I can't take out the woofer unit, how do I change them?

Thank you for your suggested Youtube video. It looks like it is simply putting screws on that I tried again but in vain. The driver sticks to the cabinet and I can't pull it out. Is there any tools to do the work?

The sponge crumbles and is falling out from the bottom. If I can take out the driver, I believe I can replace them but the fact is I can't.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.