Which woofer should I use for Audioengine A2 replacement?

Cut to the chase, I need new woofers.

And this one stands out among the rest due to how low it can go:

Option 1
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

However I am concerned about the rising bass response. Since Audioengine A2 already has its own bass boost that it is known for. I would be fine with either one of the bass boost for a small speaker, but both combined would probably be too much.

Option 2 - Less bass, higher FS
T2NK2dXg8XXXXXXXXX_!!725684343.jpg

T2TG6dXnxXXXXXXXXX_!!725684343.jpg

Options 3 to 9001 (All roughly around the same feeling) - Bass starts falling at around 100Hz, Fs over 100Hz.

But this particular unit catches my attention because it does not lose too much 1kHz - 2kHz unlike other 3", including Audioengine A2. It also has a low Fs.

TB2AAt6XZH_F1JjSZFKXXbcvFXa_!!3364615349.jpg

TB2o7cZXwD8F1Jjy0FoXXbcmVXa_!!3364615349.jpg

I understand that these frequency charts need to be taken with some iodine sea salt. My aims are 1) Give the modified A2 as much bass extension as possible (The stock woofer's extension is horrid), but at the same time 2) Fix the rancor pit at 1kHz.

And 3) Avoid changing A2's own EQ if possible. I am fine if the speaker's own frequency response is completely flat, because I run a similar bass boost on my Marantz amp and I love it.

In this situation, which woofer is the best? If not for the rising bass response, I would have chosen the first one due to bass extension. Or does anything with a low Fs work? In that case I can choose option 3.

Thanks a lot.