Know anything about these vintage Zenith drivers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I rescued these today moments before neighborhood trash collection...

From a huge old Zenith console, model/year unknown.

What type of tweeter is this? Never seen one like it. It has a kind of foam/sponge-like baffle (waveguide?) integrated- seems to have been glued to the front console baffle. If I use the tweeter should I remove that?

Keith

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
I rescued these today moments before neighborhood trash collection...

From a huge old Zenith console, model/year unknown.

What type of tweeter is this? Never seen one like it. It has a kind of foam/sponge-like baffle (waveguide?) integrated- seems to have been glued to the front console baffle. If I use the tweeter should I remove that?

Keith

Did you also get the woofers by chance?

Yes I know a bit of an old thread...sorry!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.