Just purchased PSB Drivers for DIY!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello ya'll!

Hope you are all great!
I have been on and off on this forum for years, gotten lots of information but have never before made an account just did today!

I have serious issues going on right now. I have JUST purchased drivers of Psb Image series, the ones used in T65, T55, i have 10 woofers, and 5 tweeters!

I bought them off a friend. I need to build cabinets for them, but couldn't go on about doing it close to the actual specs. I'd ideally like to build T65, which measure 20" deep but I don't know how or what PSB did inside their cabinets, couldn't understand how to work the ports, all they have told is that they have 3 x 2" ports..i couldn't figure out the length.

I plan on building a full home theater from them, c60 center, surrounds, and mains, to go with my AVR Yamaha DSP AX2.

I have attached their specifications below, dimensions etc. Would be really helpful if someone can give me some pointers!
anyone willing to shed some light?
would really help me out!

Attachments

• inmag54.png
    inmag54.png
    91 KB · Views: 131
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.