Any programmers / math people in here?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm designing spectrum analyzer software for a stand-alone application, and I need a lot of help with the design, since I'm basically incompetent and haven't exercised my brain since high school.

The thread I've started is on another forum, which requires no registration. I suspect the format of the other forum will be more conducive to this discussion... I'm also going to ask the webmaster there if we can have a forum just for DIY driver discussion, since the DIY Parthenon thread is now 22 pages and basically inaccessible if you haven't been following it!

Here's the linkie:

http://www.neozones.com/Board/Messages/54076.shtml

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Nappylady said:
... I'm also going to ask the webmaster there if we can have a forum just for DIY driver discussion, since the DIY Parthenon thread is now 22 pages and basically inaccessible if you haven't been following it!

Don't worry about the thread, it's not even near the length of the Aleph X thread yet!

I just started reading it as well, great project, and just the thing diyAudio is about, so you have my full Mod support if you want to do any splitting, etc, to keep it on topic.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.