Where can i buy this components ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2003
thank you

Attachments

• Immagine.JPG
    Immagine.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 108
I've had a hard time finding those as well, I even called parts-express to see if they could get them and they can't.

You might try these though, they do a similar job and are actually pretty cool looking.

Connex Ceramic Terminal Strips
Yes, they look rather sexy.

Are there any special soldering precautions with those? The photos look similar to terminal strips used in instruments from Tektronix, circa mid 1960's. You were supposed to use a special silver-bearing solder on them, to prevent the metallized connection points from becoming un-metallized. And, even with the proper solder alloy, you had to keep the temperature down and work quickly.

Dale

Yes, they look rather sexy.

Are there any special soldering precautions with those? The photos look similar to terminal strips used in instruments from Tektronix, circa mid 1960's. You were supposed to use a special silver-bearing solder on them, to prevent the metallized connection points from becoming un-metallized. And, even with the proper solder alloy, you had to keep the temperature down and work quickly.

Dale

I'm not sure if there are any precautions, I haven't ordered them yet. They look pretty solid though, and the ones with the threaded screw posts look like they'd be easy to attach to a wooden crossover board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.