Speaker bits for free

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Well, after sorting through my latest pile of blagged junk, I managed to canabalise and resolder lead in wires on two 16Ohm tweeters:)

But I now have a pile of dead tweeters and four inch drivers. The tweeters are going straight in the bin, but I have salvaged the plastic trim rings, 5 rolled rubber surrounds and 5 dust cones, (see below), from the 4"s

Now, knowing what people are like on this forum for fixing up old stuff, I am prepared to send these bits to anyone in need for free, (or postage if it's expensive and miles abroad), just send me a mail.

So, if you need these bits, just give me a yell, and I'll give more details on request.

BTW, any one know where you can get recone kits for what I think are Audax drivers? The reference HT131G0 certainly looks like one of theirs, and it seem a shame just to chuck them away...

Attachments

• dscf0058.jpg
    dscf0058.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 231
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.