Anyone ordered LSK speakers recently?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I ordered some M5 LSK (theloudspeakerkit.com) speakers mid-March and am still waiting for my order to ship out completely! I was wondering if anyone else has ordered from / been served by LSK in the past 3 months?

The owner of the shop is not responding to any emails, phone calls, private messages or even SMS messages from one of his friends who is trying to help me out!

It's nearing 3 months wait now; does it normally take this long?

Any light that can be shed on the situation would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan

Not knocking the product as they represent great value.

It's the communication which could be a bit better. There's nothing worse than being a customer and it all goes silent after you've paid.

With all my dealings with them they were very quick to respond so I hope this was an isolated case.

Enjoy your kit when it arrives. BTW, the woofer has some really nice mid properties.

i quite enjoyed the building experience:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

:D :D :D

the VAF kits look great, but they're a multitude of times more expensive than the LSK ones. for me who's just starting out in the better-than-hifi-chain-store speaker world, the LSKs are in a much sweeter spot on the performance/value curve. (or at least so i hope)

p.s. this is what that same speaker looks like right now:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.