Anyone with a working ARTA measurement box ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
...or even better, Anyone with a working ARTA measurement box in Dallas, USA?

In my continuing ARTA setup saga, I've tried various sound cards, connection options, switching connections etc but just can't get the correct values of the impedance curves ie. while the shape might be correct, the curve might show 10 ohms or worse nominal for a 4 ohm driver.

I don't believe anything is wrong with ARTA or ALL the drivers I've tried this with so I'm going to look at my jig now. I know the reference resistor is correct ie. 27 ohm and I've visually inspected the other components too.

If there's someone with a working ARTA measurement box (henceforth refered to as an ARTA jig),, could you please post the resistance values between the appropriate RCA jacks and binding posts with the toggle switches set to impedance and the impedance modes set to a. calibration and b. measurement . This should help me figure out fairly quickly what the issue is.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.