• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Furutech ADL GT40 Special Offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GT40-front.jpg
GT40-Rears.jpg
2a2c287a.jpg

Starting monday and following a double win for Furutech, the GT40 DAC/Phono Stage/Headphone Amplifier was voted product of the year by What Hi-Fi (most people in the know knew it was an excellent product when launched), as well as the GT40 the Formula 2 USB cable was also voted best USB cable in the same awards.

So buy a GT40 from me and get a FREE 1.2m award winning Furutech USB cable free of charge, not often such bargains arise but there you go.

I demo'd the GT40 at Whittlebury with my Technics SL1210 and Oyaide tone-arm cable plugged straight into the GT40 using Senheiser 600 headphones, awesome!

Place your orders now to avoid missing out here Furutech GT40 Offer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.