I am at a loss...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've searched this Internet far and wide for answers. I'm in a New-Prog/Shoegaze/Post-punk band called "cRontroller" (www.myspace.com.crontroller). We are dirt poor and in need of lighting to suit a dark/moody ambiance. We have all these requests for lights (due to our Floydian lyrical nature) and no money to buy said lights. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or tips pertaining to DIY lighting. From color washes to insane-o concepts. The only consideration needed is we need low-wattage solutions (small venues/clubs are the only people accepting us at the moment, due to us not being HxC or Metal). Any help would be very, very much appreciated.

(BTW, I'm new here, just signed up actually, so please excuse any lack of board ettiquitte and point me in a better direction. Thanks! )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.