hello from Atlanta

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello all, Errol from Atlanta , Georgia. Not a real DIY yet, but my whole system , from the Edgar Titan horn system to the SE amps are all built with much help from the DIY I've met on the various forums. I am getting back into Vinyl and I will try my hand at a DIY turntable. I have been reading quite a bit, but have lots of questions. By day, I work for a small AV company, mainly corporate AV, ( webcasting, satellite broadcasts etc.)

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
cpbajan said:
hello all, Errol from Atlanta , Georgia. Not a real DIY yet, but my whole system , from the Edgar Titan horn system to the SE amps are all built with much help from the DIY I've met on the various forums. I am getting back into Vinyl and I will try my hand at a DIY turntable. I have been reading quite a bit, but have lots of questions. By day, I work for a small AV company, mainly corporate AV, ( webcasting, satellite broadcasts etc.)

Hello! I am from Atlanta as well. Welcome to the forum.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.