Greetings for Miami

Hello All,

I decided it's time to pick up my old hobby again after a hiatus of 34 years, time flies when you are having fun. I was born and raised in the Netherlands and moved to Miami in the mid 90's, and I have been working here in the AV Technology field since I came to the US.

In the past I have done a lot of Marine and Commercial System Design & Installations, but I'm currently the Chief Engineer for a High-End System Integrator that mainly does Residential installs. It's great to have a job that is also your hobby, it never feels like work.

I just purchased the B1 NuTube Preamp and are getting ready to build it, I can't wait to hear how it sounds. I currently only use powered speakers both at my house and at work, I'm planing to use the preamp for my office setup.

It will be connected between a BlueSound Node 2i as the Source, and for Speakers a Active Wilson Watchdog Subwoofer (AKA the Beast, I need a pallet jack to move it arround) and (2) Genelec Studio Monitors. Genelec's are known to have a very neutral sound so I'm curious what the NuTube is going to sound like.

If have been enjoying a lot of everybody's posts, and I hope I will be able share some of my knowledge in the future.

Greetings from Sunny Miami,

Max