Hello from Germany

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Hi, I'm new to the Hi-Fi world and I love to learn things. I've been considering investing in a Hi-Fi system for my desktop and my living room alike. I figured: why not do everything by myself? I have time, am patient and unequivocally wish to enjoy the process of searching for the right parts, understanding how it all works etc.

Any advice for a neophyte like me ? :)

I only have a pair of Focal Spirit One S Headphones on my desk... hopefully it'll soon change with your recommendations (i.e. DAC, AMP, Speakers...): I'm open to any suggestion. Where should I start ?

Thank you for reading this!

My recommendation as a forever amateur.
Speakers: Google econowave. Two ways simple to build speakers and endless possibilities and options to choose what you want from a pair of speakers. Sounds great too!
First Watt kits for pre and power amps. Dreamed and Designed by a legendary figure Mr. Nelson Pass. Kits are available here at the diy store. Build guides are all here. And there are intelligent and kind experts to answer all your questions... Extremely patient too.
Down load free power supply program by Duncan (psud2). And stay away from cheap knockoffs from the eBay... Welcome and Have fun

My recommendation as a forever amateur.
Speakers: Google econowave. Two ways simple to build speakers and endless possibilities and options to choose what you want from a pair of speakers. Sounds great too!
First Watt kits for pre and power amps. Dreamed and Designed by a legendary figure Mr. Nelson Pass. Kits are available here at the diy store. Build guides are all here. And there are intelligent and kind experts to answer all your questions... Extremely patient too.
Down load free power supply program by Duncan (psud2). And stay away from cheap knockoffs from the eBay... Welcome and Have fun
Thank you for the quick answer. I'll definitely start my search with your recommendations...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.