Polimorph

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not gonna' give a fancy description about me now, it doesn't matter at all for example from where I'm from or what studyes I have. What is really important is that, altough I'm a beginer (and I'll remain a beginer 4 all my life), since I was 14 I read almost anythyng that tells us about electroacustics and mini automatizations, when I should read universal literature.
One of my principal interests is how to make things in this domain (and not only) simpler on the outside. Of course this means we have to make all the job on the inside (it sounds a bit like BMW :)). I like very much to feedback all devices inside so every one can and will work at optimal parameters so I won't bother anymore when "the thing" is ready to plug-in. I think I'm perfectionist, and in my opinion this translates like "the best compromiser". Compromise all and finally if u got a minimum of 1% above "mean" or "average" (say it your way), that means u're closer than ever of perfection.
Probably u're want to ask me "what about the curious nickname?". There's nothing curios about it. Polimorph is one concept who understands the principle "as much things couppled togheter as possible at best equilibrium betwen them".

I've registered just yesterday and I've already an ideea about best ppl here. I'll stick with this forum witch it seems the best in Audio. Good job!
And thankyou all who are trying to read my defectuous english writing.
Kiss u all from east! (a victim zone of political issues that is still not "very" develloped region, but a smart one, and I'm modest too - I forgot to add :D.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.