Sup yall!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So I am very glad to be here among the giants, while attempting to roll up all of my skills and one of my major interests into a satisfying, repeatable experience. JAMMING THE HELL OUT TO MY FAVORITE TUNES and hearing some new ones.

Recently I sat through a series of SynAudCon courses. Prior, I have messed around in dsp land a bit. Working on a small club system, hoping to design and build up a pair of tops to complement my sub setup. Also, I need a more than decent set of desktop speakers. Classical, Jazz, Nuevo bossa, King Crimson, some of the flavors I crave... .

I would love to hear what everyone thinks and does, I am backing out of other interests to focus on the audio as it ties in closely with my profession. I will be lurking here quite a bit, and might pop up w some questions.

Peace yall!

Pepe,in past decades, my family lived near Madrid. Beautiful countryside, huge mesas, cork trees, blue skies. I have some oils from my father, who bought them from a street painter, we ate at Botines and the scenes are looking both ways up and down the street. A memorable day even for me as a lad of 10 years. I have my bull fight posters still too. Again a beautiful country, fine traditions, excellent food. Real chorizo and paella to die for.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.