Hello fellow audio freaks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My name is Bob Richards, I'm 55, I live in Portland Oregon, USA, I've been messing with audio circuits and speakers since about 1965, I've designed and built several dozen speaker systems over the years, preamps, poweramps, fancy tone control circuits, I re-optimized the Bob Carver Holographic generator... I've studied acoustics and image localization theories fairly extensively. I worked for many years as an Engineering Technician at Tektronix and Dolby Labs, among other places, constantly picking the brains of the EE's, and learning lots about everything related. I think it's a big kick to be able to discuss various areas of audio engineering with people from all over the planet. The web is an incredible education tool, and this website is one of my favorite places to learn from and share what I have learned with others. Check out my hobby website for much more info on many of my audio engineering projects:

http://www.spiritone.com/~rob_369

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.