Help me with LOOPER FAILURE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI; they gave me the CUVAVE LOOPER PRO, the first time I used it everything worked ok. The second time when I was recording loops, the letter "U" appeared (like when connected to the PC) and stopped responding, (it hung up). I disconnected it and turned it on again and again the letter "U" appeared and began to flash and illuminate intermittently. Has someone had the same problem? Do they have any way of solving it and operating it in a normal way? If anyone has any information, please write to cafano91@gmail.com. Thank you

SEE VIDEO:

YouTube

HOLA; me regalaron el CUVAVE LOOPER PRO, la primera vez que lo usé funcionó todo ok. La segunda vez cuando estaba grabando loops, apareció la letra "U" (como cuando se conecta a la PC) y dejó de responder, (se colgó). lo desconecté y lo volví a encender y nuevamente apareció la letra "U" y empezó a parpadear e iluminarse intermitentemente. A alguien le ha ocurrido el mismo problema?, tienen alguna forma de resolverlo y ponerlo operativo de forma normal? si alguien tiene alguna información, por favor escribir a cafano91@gmail.com.

Gracias

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.