ok time to build another one

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Back to the harmonica amps, this time single ended (my first non pp) 6L6 or kt88 with spring reverb. just filled in the turret board.:) Time to populate.

will keep ya's uptodate with build, no doubt i'll need sum help sumwhere along the line.:D

Attachments

• 6L6RB1.jpg
    6L6RB1.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 106
step 2

OK just got bak from the Gibston vally concert 10cc starship and Lynyrd Skynyrd, way cool except starship they always sucked abit, the girl doin the grace slick numbers was gooood tho, I'd a listened to here allday if i could.:drink::drink::drink:

anyway on to the new amp build hav populated the turret board. Ive got enough dmn stared earth to sink a battleship stufin em all in the chassis is going to be fun(not).

and i hav drilled the chassis for the valve sockets, fuse holder andswiths for voltage and speaker impedace. need to go down to the olds and use their a3 printer to print out my front panel before i drill it.

Attachments

• t board.jpg
    t board.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 76
  • chassis2.jpg
    chassis2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 74
  • gibston.jpg
    gibston.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 73
OK just got bak from the Gibston vally concert 10cc starship and Lynyrd Skynyrd, way cool except starship they always sucked abit, the girl doin the grace slick numbers was gooood tho, I'd a listened to here allday if i could.:drink::drink::drink:

Starship?
Was Mickey Thomas on Vocals?
Or hey,, how is the new lead guitarist? I have not seen them since Mark Abrahamian died.
I was backstage with those guys a couple years ago out this way, my brothers band opened for them.. Had a blast.

Back to the build,, Looking Good!!

Yip was Mickey Thomas on vocal for the most part, but it was Stephanie Calvert that i liked an not just coz she's hot,:innocent: her grace slick is as good as grace ever was.

That was one real fantastic day, living at the *** end of nowhere we don't get too many big name bands. I've alrdy booked next years tickets and they don't even know who's playin yet lol.:D

and NOW back to the build lol it's takin longer than it should had to use big red at the weekend gig wanted to use the new one but its still just parts lol.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.