Ampeg B15 Heritage Clone Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

I'm new here in this forum.
I bought a Fender Bassman 59 clone (header + case)
And I'm loving it.
I was thinking to also get a Ampeg B15 header copy and use it with the same head.

User Manual with all the tubes.
http://www.ampeg.com/pdf/Heritage_B-15_OM.PDF

Ampeg link
Ampeg: Heritage Series - B-15

I'm from Argentina and here the tubes aren't easy to get and not so cheep.
I have a friend that is going to go to the US in a few weeks and i think he could bring me the tubes if i buy it.

The problem is that i really dont know where (it must be over the internet with shipping in NY).

And there is something more, for any tube from the specs i dont find that tube but i find a tube that it says its equivalent... what about that?

For example, If i search for the preamp tube (6SL7) in ebay I find the 6H9C.

Thaks...!

I'm not sure what you mean by "header" - especially when you say you want to "use it with the same head".

As far as getting tubes is concerned, these guys are just down the road from me.
Vacuum Tubes Radio Tubes - 5,000 different tubes in stock - Over 10 million tubes!

They will definitely have exactly what you need and they ship all over the world.

. . . Charlie

Charlie, thanks for the replay and the store info.

My mistake with that. I only want the b15 head to use it with my 15" case.

I know that the b15 is kind of a flip combo... But I don't have space for two cases.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.