getting my head around a bluetooth solution

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello group -
This is kind of an unusual audio puzzler -
I am hard of hearing and in order to be able to hear the radio in the car I need to turn the volume up -

My wife gets mad at me and turns it down -

I also can't hear my wife talking - so I have to lean over to try to hear her --

Is there a way I could rig up a system where I can hear the car stereo through bluetooth headphones but also have a mic that would pick up what my wife is saying?

Perhaps it would be more like an avionics cockpit audio setup where each pilot can talk back and forth through their headsets?

how would I go about rigging this up? I'm fine with using the car stereo - I could stream music from my phone -- it's the mic part of it that I'm trying to sort out --

any ideas?

Thanks!

gotta get my kids through college first though

Yeah...those kid things are expensive!
Another thing, if you haven't already, is getting your ears cleaned out at the doctor. Many years ago the hearing in my right ear was at a noticeably lower level that my left due to wax build up, it was amazing how much clearer I could hear in general after that.

Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.