Koss warranty

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2014
Paid Member
I've had a pair of Koss ESP/950 since 1998, but like most of them they broke about 6 years ago. At the time there was a UK warranty centre and it was near me so I dropped them off and 3 weeks later got my new pair back. About 6 months after that I damaged one side being an idiot and using them for background music sitting on the desk. Back in box and forgot about them.

Roll on to this year and I realised I have a need for them again. Service centre has closed so posted them UK-US. Less than 4 weeks later they are back, everything replaced except the carry bag and the shipping box. You really cannot get customer service like that at many places. I do wish they would do a redesign though and don't know why they stick with what must be a 30 year old setup.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
I would be more happy if the outer parts weren't made of cheese that needed them sending back. People will pay a lot more for top line cans now, so why not rise to the challenge. I suspect whoever designed them has left/retired/died.

Ah well hopefully they will last a bit longer this time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.