• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

groups buy TDA1541AS2 chips, money back gurantee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi ,

As member flyboi advise, why not try to put this chip for groups buy because we need to accumulate more single order for bulk order's price. Because bulk order we can lower the chips prie to IC's dealer.

Pls don't pay money, only reg.in here to group the total name list that had interest for this chip. If at last cannot arrived the bulk order. May be will cancel for this groups buy.

TDA1541AS2 groups buy.

Pls check the photo for the sepc of different grade of TDA1541a chips, 1545 & 1543 also contain too.

Since 9713 date code was almost the best of the TDA1541AS2 because this date code was under japan manantz & zandan lab standard & request for them to further selection.

At last we agree the total pcs if reach 50pcs will had max 7% discount.

If reach 100pcs will had 10% discount, sorry no more. This is the best that I can do. I will share the postage of the chips & insurance to all the ordered diyers.
I will not earn any since I also need 4 pcs of this chips for me to test for the full balance 1541a dac.

He will be same gurantee money back if the chips was not real, me too.

Pls reg. first & accumlate the total order.

pls remember arrive 50Pcs will had 7% discount.

let up point to 50pcs first.

Interest for 1541aS2 chips name list.
----------------------------------------------

For TDA1541AS2 chips

Beecan-2 chips.
tube-lover--4 chips ( for test the full balance 1541a DAC).
gbyleveldt---1 chip.
Julien--1 chip.
flyboi --2 chips
vatofale--1 chip.
schmike--2 chips
Bro--1chip.

total is 14 pcs now.

I will try to ask for local diyers parts shop that like to order some or not.

All the chips was same date code same box of the chips from taiwan to japan to selections.

any diyers had interest pls reg. pls don't pay to me now.

For example if we reach 50 pcs of chips. Price of the chips will USD87X0.93+posatge& Insurance(USD2 By EMS) from taiwan to hong kong. Posage from hong kong to worldwide by small letter parcel I will use reg.mail USD4 + payapl 1.5%~USD90.

If we can accumlate 50 pcs, price will USD90 per one include postage arrived your hand.

if we can accumlate 100 pcs will USD 85.

This is almost the best Bulk order price.

pls considerate don't missing this chance.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• 1541-s2.jpg
    1541-s2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,993
hi Mike,

your order was standard 1541a chips ( Holland made, not from taiwan).

R1 will only follow with the ultimate ver.3.

in my opinions, pls considerate buy 2 chips first, ( 1541aS2)
At least U had 2 chips on hand, May be I will keep some atock. I always keep at least 20 pcs only hand for testing.
If Later U like to get more I promise same price offer 6 pcs more to U.

So U buy two pcs first & test the sound quality of S2grade first.

U can make decision later.

Is it Ok for U, mike????

thx

thomas

hi ,

TDA1541AS2 groups buy.

As member flyboi advise, why not try to put this chip for groups buy because we need to accumulate more single order for bulk order's price. Because bulk order we can lower the chips prie to IC's dealer.

Pls don't pay money, only reg.in here to group the total name list that had interest for this chip. If at last cannot arrived the bulk order. May be will cancel for this groups buy.

Pls check the photo for the sepc of different grade of TDA1541a chips, 1545 & 1543 also contain too.

Since 9713 date code was almost the best of the TDA1541AS2 because this date code was under japan manantz & zandan lab standard & request for them to further selection.

At last we agree the total pcs if reach 50pcs will had max 7% discount.

If reach 100pcs will had 10% discount, sorry no more. This is the best that I can do. I will share the postage of the chips & insurance to all the ordered diyers.
I will not earn any since I also need 4 pcs of this chips for me to test for the full balance 1541a dac.

He will be same gurantee money back if the chips was not real, me too.

Pls reg. first & accumlate the total order.

pls remember arrive 50Pcs will had 7% discount.

let up point to 50pcs first.

Interest for 1541aS2 chips name list.
----------------------------------------------

For TDA1541AS2 chips

Beecan-2 chips.
tube-lover--4 chips ( for test the full balance 1541a DAC).
gbyleveldt---1 chip.
Julien--2 chips.
flyboi --2 chips
vatofale--1 chip.
schmike--2 chips
Bro--1chip.

total is 15 pcs now.

I will try to ask for local diyers parts shop that like to order some or not.

All the chips was same date code same box of the chips from taiwan to japan to selections.

any diyers had interest pls reg. pls don't pay to me now.

For example if we reach 50 pcs of chips. Price of the chips will USD87X0.93+posatge& Insurance(USD2 By EMS) from taiwan to hong kong. Posage from hong kong to worldwide by small letter parcel I will use reg.mail USD4 + payapl 1.5%~USD90.

If we can accumlate 50 pcs, price will USD90 per one include postage arrived your hand.

if we can accumlate 100 pcs will USD 85.

This is almost the best Bulk order price.

pls considerate don't missing this chance.

thx

thomas

TDA1541AS2 groups buy.

hi mike,

first, all factory seal original factory box.
sec, I had original S1 on hand, I use several set of studio monitors to test the sound different.

I hadn't any instrument to test, but i guess if U buy chips will also hadn't any sepc per chips show to buyers.

Pls try to visit the TNT-audio. its contain show 1998 was te prodution days of the marantz CD-7, Zandan lab 5000 & Project d-1.

All machine go to market was 1997~1998.

So why some body said 9713 was almost the best chips for the S2 doble crown because was made for marantz to selection.
pls considerate.

Taiwan told me this is the last factory seal box that on hand long time. They did not know. They clear the store & find this box still unopen. They inform me immediately. But some of the chips was directly sold to japan already this several days.

Yamaha NS-1000, My NS-2000. & Westlake BBSM-4 to test the sond different. S2 was strong in the deep bass more smooth, HF little more solid, little bit brigh than S1 or said S1 will had little dim which compare with the S2. When the song was end, the fade ot of the sound will longer than S1, the human voice will more smooth & msical bu not dim, open than S1.This is the run in 50hours result.

I ad marantz project D-1 o hand, open the machine will easy to know the white grey printing of the chips was real or not.

pls see the original factory box.

this is all real chips, so why i gurantee money back.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• tda1541as2 box.jpg
    tda1541as2 box.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,506
hi,

this is the topest marantz project D-1 twins tda1541a DAC, inner was use two 9713 double crown DAC.

pls take a look , U will know the chips was real or not.

This dac cost JPY 500000 per one. There were only 267 pcs on the world.

so why said TDA1541AS2 date code 9713 was special made for japan marantz project D-1, zandan lab 5000 & CD-7 for selection.

thx
thomas

Attachments

• marantz project d1.jpg
    marantz project d1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 723
hi,

close up of the tda1541a chips, U will see all the S1 & S2 chips was use grey white words print into the chips. not white words.

I use high resolution to take the inner area of the project D-1.U will see the date code of the chips was 9713 date code.double crown. pls compare.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• 1541 s1 chip.jpeg
    1541 s1 chip.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 718
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.