• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy of PASSIVE Crossover PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd like to do a group buy for a PCB for a PASSIVE crossover board. I have designed the board but it is open to suggestions. Here are the specs:

2 way 2nd Order
Impedance Equalization for Tweeter (optional)
Impedance Equalization for Woofer (optional)
Attenuation for Tweeter (optional)
ByPass Capacitors at all Capacitors (optional)

This would be for a two speaker system and the values of the components would be up to you since the PCB would be blank. This PCB is being designed to accomodate all crossover points. The optional items are simply that, optional; the PCB will have spots for the components, but whether you add these components to the circuit is up to you. So you could have a simple 2 way, 2nd order at any frequency crossover point with any or all of the options that make sense for you.

The single sided board would be etched and drilled. Price depends on the number ordered and I will try to firm up the price as interest is received.

All that is required to use the board is to purchase the components at the proper values depending on the alignment chosen and solder them to the board. Instructions will be included.

Hope this thing gets off the ground!

David

Resurrecting This Thread

This never did get off the ground as you can see from the thread history. I'm considering doing it again and am taking advise and making it more versatile. I'm redesigning the board and if there is any interest I'll arrange for a group buy. Prices of PCBs are pretty good so I think with quantity these will be fairly cheap. Please post here if interested.

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.