• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Par Metals Enclosure Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is a par-metal enclosure group buy over at head-fi. The cases are based on the 20 series. Option B is perfect for amplifiers as well as loads of other diy projects.

Link is here:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=110280

Quote from that page:

Two options are being offered:

Option A)

20 20-06082M
6 x 8 x 2.5
Clear Anodize Front .18" Thick
Black Anodize Body
No Top Vents
All countersunk screws

Estimated price for 20 to 49 units = $33.25 each
(this estimate does not include shipping from the vendor and as such it will change)

Option B)
20 20-12082M

12 x 8 x 2.5
Clear Anodize Front .18" Thick
Black Anodize Body
No Top Vents
All countersunk screws
(removable) Divider Plate Front to Back 7 1/2" from right hand side

Estimated price for 20 to 49 units = $50.25 each
(this estimate does not include shipping from the vendor and as such it will change)

Paypal Only

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the process it goes like this--->
I will collect an initial payment via Paypal from each of you and then order the Cases. Once the cases arrive I will package them and then bill your Paypal account again for shipping.
Once you have paid that bill..... your cases will ship.

Par-Metal series 20 series (option B) looks like this.. but 0.5 inches greater in height:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

tangent-ppa-outside.jpg

tangent-ppa-inside.jpg

(hope tangent/MisterX don't mind me posting their beautiful works)

If you're not registered at head-fi, give me an email and I will pass on the information to MisterX at head-fi. Need full name, postal address, and paypal address, as well as contact email.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.