• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Aleph style heatsinks

I was contacted by the company who did the first few runs of these heatsinks. They asked if there is any demand for a new run. Anyone?

Just to be clear: I will not handle the group buy anymore through my own shipping -- these boxes take up quite some space (which I don't have) and I am not very talented with the shipping stuff.

I was contacted by the company who did the first few runs of these heatsinks. They asked if there is any demand for a new run. Anyone?

Just to be clear: I will not handle the group buy anymore through my own shipping -- these boxes take up quite some space (which I don't have) and I am not very talented with the shipping stuff.

I would be interested. Is there a drawing?

Someone contacted me by PM about the availability of these heatsinks. I have none left, so someone would have to order a new batch and take care of the distribution/handling/shipping. I will not do this again, so... either someone steps in or finds another solution.

Just in case someone is willing to pick this up, I am attaching the CAD drawings of the profile to this post. The previous batches were done by Professional Cooling Solution Service Provider, Custom Heat Sink Manufacturer | LORI, and I guess they might still have the extrusion template.

(Maybe the diyAudio store could be convinced to step in -- but they were not interested when I asked them back in 2019.)

Attachments

• heatsinks_aleph_16092019.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited: