• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Scanspeak 18WE/4542T-00 7" Ellipticor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I know this is a long shot since these drivers are quite new and expensive, but I can try.

I am looking to buy the 7" Scanspeak ellipticor drivers. If you have the 8" I might also be interested although they are most likely out of budget.

If you are able to measure T/S parameters and impedance curve I am willing to pay a little extra for that.

My budget is depending on condition, but the new price is 685$ on Madisound. Definitely won't be more that that. If you have a pair for sale, let me know, I am sure we are able to work things out.

Kind regards,

Hidde

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.