• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vfet 2SK98/2SJ38 GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear members, I trying in get 500 units of each, while the price is 28U$ each plus 110U$ for the complete package with the 1000units to Spain. If there are interested in get them.
Still I have no pictures of the transistors. Right now the new year parties are starting in China, depending of the people interested I will contact again the seller.

Best Regards
Esteban

Last edited:
BTW I am only make a contact with the company and taste the ambient for say how many of interested people are between us.
Obviously I will not pay before be sure.
Later they will send pictures and more evidence. They have 800 j38 and 500 K98.
Bst Regards

china ?? I think you need to double check the manfuactuer whether they have the QC or technque. Papa (PASS) made an batch order of vfet before but it is from a USA manufacturer.

If the ones from china is okay, I dont see why Papa order the vfets from china instead of US.

Sorry gentlemen, I did not received any messages from Diyaudio until couple of weeks, I forgot of this thread. I just found again the contact for the Vfet, the name is JOTRIN ELECTRONICS and the contact is Jeff San, he quoted on January of 19' 20units of each at 29.80u$ and for 500 units 27.50.- The mail is sales811@jotrin.com if anybody wants to contact they again, right now I abandon the VFET projects for while cause I have many other problems. Best Regards and so sorry for the troubles.

Last edited:
Just in case someone would find these handy...

Attachments

• 2SK98A.jpg
    2SK98A.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 2SJ38B.jpg
    2SJ38B.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 293
Might be worth contacting Exicon and Profusion for volume prices of their lateral mosfets ?
Cheapest lateral is about £10 each.
Same pin outs but different manufacturer.
But these Yamaha transistors are V-FETs (depletion mode, triode-like characteristics), they cannot be replaced by the Exicon MOSFETs (enhancement mode, pentode-like characteristics).

Nice! Thanks. Do you have datahseets for 2SK70/2SJ20?
Sorry, no NEC data sheets in my collection. FWIW, I found the Yamaha ones here, and I do have a (printed) Sony data book that has J18, K60, K63 & K79.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.