Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Buys Members group buys

Holton Precision Audio
Holton Precision Audio
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th April 2017, 02:19 PM   #1
JaredC79 is offline JaredC79  United States
Banned

Default Holton Precision Audio

I have ordered a number of NXV amps over the last few years and the addiction/need for more to finish a project has been kicked into high gear. I will be ordering some amps in the near future and just ordered some parts the other day. I asked Anthony if he would mind if I did a group buy and he was OK with it. I understand that not everyone would be looking to buy the same amps since he expanded the product line and personally some more NXV500s and 200s will be ordered. I wouldn't mind grabbing some of the 101s as well. To make the project easier for everyone, be a 1 stop shop as well as save some money, I have accounts with Antek for toroids, Furutech and Cardas for misc parts as well as make custom cases with and without heat sinks cut to size from Aavid and can get standard ones locally from Par. I can also have the cases machined prior to sending them out since that seems to be an area some people may have an issue with in small quantities.

So if anyone would like to buy any of his boards or the remaining parts/enclosures post here and hopefully we can all save a few bucks. I know he has price breaks at 10 units of the same part and that can be a reach. Regardless if you would like a Holton Amp post the model here and if we can get 10 modules ordered I will check to see what kind of pricing we can get.
Old 11th April 2017, 07:12 AM   #2
Philipp23 is offline Philipp23  Germany
diyAudio Member

I might be interested in two nxv200 or 500
Old 11th April 2017, 07:21 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp23 View Post
I might be interested in two nxv200 or 500
A pair of x 200s or 1 x 500s or a pair of 200s or a pair of 500s? I am a little confused...

When would you like to place the order? I just got a paypal request from him and I will see what we can do if we add a few more PCBs to the list.

I am currently ordering about once a month from him but will be ordering more rapidly. I will send you a PM shortly.
Old 16th May 2017, 12:53 PM   #4
outtek is offline outtek
diyAudio Member

Hi to all, can you share with us some prices regarding the boards on sale? Thanks.
Old 16th May 2017, 11:31 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtek View Post
Hi to all, can you share with us some prices regarding the boards on sale? Thanks.
Pricing is dependent on the quantities purchased at the time of ordering. No one joined in on the last order which was just received and new order will be placed soon. I have in stock 2 NSV500s, 2 NSV200s, a few designs that aren't listed on his site which is basically 3 200 modules on a single PCB using the original Toshibas rather then the Exicons, I have 3 of the 24 cap PSUs populated with 2200uf Nichicon FW(M) caps, and a mains controller now as well as the custom enclosures that are currently unspoken for. If you would like to purchase any of these modules with all the nessessary parts i.e. 4UF input cap (Sonic cap), heat sink(Aavid), binding posts, filtered IEC inlet (Furutech), toroid (Antek) and wiring (Neotech and Canare are available) send me a PM.

Holton Precision AudioHide this!Advertise here!