• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Holton Precision Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have ordered a number of NXV amps over the last few years and the addiction/need for more to finish a project has been kicked into high gear. I will be ordering some amps in the near future and just ordered some parts the other day. I asked Anthony if he would mind if I did a group buy and he was OK with it. I understand that not everyone would be looking to buy the same amps since he expanded the product line and personally some more NXV500s and 200s will be ordered. I wouldn't mind grabbing some of the 101s as well. To make the project easier for everyone, be a 1 stop shop as well as save some money, I have accounts with Antek for toroids, Furutech and Cardas for misc parts as well as make custom cases with and without heat sinks cut to size from Aavid and can get standard ones locally from Par. I can also have the cases machined prior to sending them out since that seems to be an area some people may have an issue with in small quantities.

So if anyone would like to buy any of his boards or the remaining parts/enclosures post here and hopefully we can all save a few bucks. I know he has price breaks at 10 units of the same part and that can be a reach. Regardless if you would like a Holton Amp post the model here and if we can get 10 modules ordered I will check to see what kind of pricing we can get.

I might be interested in two nxv200 or 500

A pair of x 200s or 1 x 500s or a pair of 200s or a pair of 500s? I am a little confused...

When would you like to place the order? I just got a paypal request from him and I will see what we can do if we add a few more PCBs to the list.

I am currently ordering about once a month from him but will be ordering more rapidly. I will send you a PM shortly.

Hi to all, can you share with us some prices regarding the boards on sale? Thanks.

Pricing is dependent on the quantities purchased at the time of ordering. No one joined in on the last order which was just received and new order will be placed soon. I have in stock 2 NSV500s, 2 NSV200s, a few designs that aren't listed on his site which is basically 3 200 modules on a single PCB using the original Toshibas rather then the Exicons, I have 3 of the 24 cap PSUs populated with 2200uf Nichicon FW(M) caps, and a mains controller now as well as the custom enclosures that are currently unspoken for. If you would like to purchase any of these modules with all the nessessary parts i.e. 4UF input cap (Sonic cap), heat sink(Aavid), binding posts, filtered IEC inlet (Furutech), toroid (Antek) and wiring (Neotech and Canare are available) send me a PM.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.