• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J-X pcb group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Jaac,

I hope to hear something good on this thread soon! Thanks folks for keeping the wiki in order. Now, for you lurkers, c'mon, what are you waiting for???

After Peter pulls the trigger, there shall be no tears shed for those who missed the boat (unless you have a darn good reason!).;)

Hi all
I would like to know the boards dimensions. I cant' find them...
And also what is the distance between big caps holes in the PSU board?
Thanks.

The space between the big caps measures 22mm

The other dimensions i don't know.

Jaac,

I hope to hear something good on this thread soon! Thanks folks for keeping the wiki in order. Now, for you lurkers, c'mon, what are you waiting for???

After Peter pulls the trigger, there shall be no tears shed for those who missed the boat (unless you have a darn good reason!).;)

I PM'd Peter beginning of this week and he thinks 60pcs will do the job. But since our Chinese collogues are calibrating Chinese new year the factories are down until the 14 of feb. So after that we can go into second gear.

Peter are the Chinese people finished with there celebrations ? I would like to proceed with the group buy before the summer comes in and every body is coming out of there homes.

Also the listing on the wiki page is messed-up, does someone have experience with the table context in the wiki page ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.