• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

A somwhat attempt of a single rail. I think it would be easier to use a PCB per rail, then use bigger PCB, when it comes to heatsinking.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

There are still things missing keep in mind.

Im not sure if star ground is suitable, becuase when used as a negative regulator the 'ground' will become -ve.

Re: rhysh read this

valo said:
rhysh : I did pay for 4 boards on Januar 25'th, so i have 2 questions for you my friend

1, When will i get the boards?
2, Why did you stop reply when i Email you ?

Hi,

I have posted many times, i am in the process of sending packages out. There is a post office nearby where i buy my lunch, but i cannot take tens of packages with me every day and carry them around all day, this is why its taking a while. I will look if your boards have been posted or not. You see, if i had a car this would not be a problem.

The amount of emails i get regarding group buys takes up a lot of time, if i dont reply then just keep emailing me until i do!

Urgent

To everyone who has payed for boards or kits from the second group buy

I need you to send me an email for what you have payed for, with the paypal receipt attached, along with your email address and postal address. If you have allready received your boards please dont do this.

I have had a huge failiure on my home server and all my audio work, group buy and contact information & everything else to do with audio. I have nothing left, so i have to rebuild from scratch. If you have purchased from multiple group buys please only send me one email.

Re: Urgent

rhysh said:
To everyone who has payed for boards or kits from the second group buy

I need you to send me an email for what you have payed for, with the paypal receipt attached, along with your email address and postal address. If you have allready received your boards please dont do this.

I have had a huge failiure on my home server and all my audio work, group buy and contact information & everything else to do with audio. I have nothing left, so i have to rebuild from scratch. If you have purchased from multiple group buys please only send me one email.

You got Mail! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.