Jim Griffin's JX92S Plans

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Ray,
Could you please email the plans as well? jconway@isomedia.com
On another note, wouldn't be helpful to post the plans in the wiki section so all could have access? It has become tedious to run searches and wade through threads for information that is so frequently requested. Jim's original plans for the Jordan's were on the creative sound solutions site but that link is no longer available.
Thanks,
Jack

GM

Joined 2003
Whit said:
If anyone has the plans for Jim's original design with just the JX92S driver please send them to the address above. Thanks.

Whit

Greets!

I don't recall seeing a drawing, but here's what he's posted to this query:

"My original design is a 7.5" W x 12.5" H x 8" D ported enclosure-- a 0.25 cu. ft. (7 liters) box on the inside. The port tube is a 1.375" diameter x 4" long. BSC filter (1.5mH, parallel 4 ohm IIRC)."

GM

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Ray,
Thanks a lot.
GM,
I'm a frequent browser to the forum and an infrequent poster. I don't know how you add the attachments to a wiki. Perhaps one of the moderators might know. Seems like it shouldn't be difficult, but probably is.
Jack

Greets!

I'm surprised he didn't respond. Anyway, CSS deleted it after they quit being a Jordan rep for whatever reason, so I believe it would solely be at JG's discretion. Now you've got me wondering if I should have posted it, though I don't know why he'd mind either me or Jordan hosting it since his CSS design is on DD's site. I'll pm him.........

GM

GM and Whit,

Thanks GM for covering for me on the request from Whit on the plans for the Jordan with a ribbon design. I'll try to find a more permanent home for the file in the near future.

Whit, for some reason unknown to me I did find your e-mail in my Spam mail box over the weekend. I'll have to check my settings to see how that might have happened. I trust that you have what you need to start your project. If you need help, please contact me.

Jim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.