Lii audio fast 10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Recently bought a pair of these 10" full range drivers from China. Hand made by Mr Lao Li. They sell a complete speaker but it's too wide for my small listening room but I built a bass reflex box, also too wide but for evaluating the drivers. After several days the bass got stronger and very natural. Mid s and highs very detailed with wonderful clarity. To be able to use them in my room would mean making my rack narrow and I decided not to do this. I then got plans for a tqwt from someone trying the replacement for fast 10, crystal 10 at twice the price. I made it 10cm shorter so as not to obscure my 65" plasma screen. Now have them both playing in my workshop, not ideal for listening with the bass reflex against the side wall and tqwt centre of room playing the length of the room. Sound is very good indeed in all departments allbeit with bass a little light in the tqwt with fresh driver, I expect it to come on well with a few days playing. I am unable to post photos unless someone can explain how to or I can mail or text them from my phone to someone.

Last edited:
I am unable to post photos unless someone can explain how to or I can mail or text them from my phone to someone.
Click on the 'Go Advanced' button under the 'Quick Reply' window.

In the menu at the top of the new 'Reply to Thread' box, click on the paperclip symbol. You will now be able to browse your computer for images and upload them to your post.

Full details are available here:

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/faq.php?do=search&q=attachments&match=all&titlesonly=0

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.