KJF audio sale - UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now the Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness is out of the way and your inboxes are a little clearer of discounts form the big vendors I'm having my own sale. You won't find huge 75% discounts like the headline sales at Amazon and other big retailers. As you know I always try and bring the best prices possible to you with narrow mark-ups in the first place. You will find some of the drivers heavily discounted and this time for the first time ever I've also included the kits and cabinets in the sale so not only can you get drivers but you can get yourself a whole Xmas project to build.

No voucher codes are needed, I've added discount to all the products I can afford to, just go and shop, all the discounted products have got sale stickers on them. A few of the products have got up to 40% off. with most having at least 10%

The sale will run from Today until midnight next Friday so be sure to get in while you can.

Take a look - https://www.kjfaudio.com/

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Stefan for all of his help over the last couple of weeks so I could order my pair of 7MS drivers. He is exceptionally customer focused and has answered all of my questions promptly and has been so easy to deal with even though I am on the other side of the world.

Thanks Stefan, hopefully if time permits I will have the opportunity to visit you while I am in the UK this Christmas.

Tim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.