Congratulations Mark and Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
then there's this cute little unit
The T1 One is an entirely new design, in its passive form, houses either a variant Alpair 5 single-free-to-air driver, or a variant Sota 5 2-suspension driver. Both are completely independent drivers mounted into a front waveguide baffle frame. Pricing and distribution for this Markaudio-sota branded product is being determined. This is a pre-production unit currently on evaluation. I have high hopes for it all the same.

As for the CHS-70A, samples (with Alpair 5) are on their way to Madisound, should have arrived by now. Oak Audio have a UK specific special CHS, not for general release.

Attachments

• Tozzi1 .pdf
    157.2 KB · Views: 240
General update on new drivers from Mark - he's approved release of these preliminary spec sheets.

Some members might remember one of these discussed on the now mostly redacted manufacturer's forum - CHS70 - we're thinking of it as a revised take on the CHR70. Have had samples for a while but not actually heard them yet

The second one is a very interesting little bugger that we've actually had a pre-production sample of for several months - Alpair 5.2 - a completely spiderless design. These we were eager to try out in a variety of boxes - 5 so far - for my money the FH-Lite is the winner. Maybe Dave has some pics to post now.

Pricing and exact delivery schedules to global network of resellers is not yet certain.
Wow! Both drivers look really interesting.

The A5 is obviously a continuation of the Jordan legacy and is very intriguing.

What is really interesting to me is the CHS though. It addresses virtually every small missgiving I had about the CHR. Let's hope the price will be similar though. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1893.jpg
    IMG_1893.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 315
The second one is a very interesting little bugger that we've actually had a pre-production sample of for several months - Alpair 5.2 - a completely spiderless design. These we were eager to try out in a variety of boxes - 5 so far - for my money the FH-Lite is the winner. Maybe Dave has some pics to post now.

Pricing and exact delivery schedules to global network of resellers is not yet certain.

I heard one of the preproduction pairs they had of the 5.2 when I was in Japan, have been keen to get my hands on a pair since. This news is pretty exciting.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.