FE207E Specs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There had been some concern that the new batch of FExxxE drivers might be different from the previous production. I just received a pair of FE207E's from Madisound for a customer. While not exactly a matched pair, they do fall in line with what I have had in the past. My current running averages are:

Re 6.5
Fs 41.05
Qe 0.33425
Qm 5.76
Qt 0.3155
Va 65.075
BL 8.3225
Le 0.8225
Ef 91.875

Bob

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
A recent batch of FE167 showed no difference in the whizzers from the pictures of the pair from Oz. I think i may have misinterpreted what the "problem with the whizzers" was. 5 of the last batch of 21 FE167s were just sent back because the whizzers were installed considerably crooked.

And on a side note, since i can't find the original thread on T/S parameters, i'll post here. I sent Mark Fenlon a pair of FE127eN to use as a development reference, and he used Linear X to measure the parameters. Here are my measures, and his (for the same pair of drivers) and for reference, the stock factory data. Maybe the Fostex data are closer to reality than we have been thinking (much of the speaker industry uses Linear X for tis kind of measurement)

dave

Attachments

• fe127-measures.gif
    fe127-measures.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 181
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.