Saburo's Vs. DTB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Update.

Recently been motivated to properly finish off the Sab's. For the last 5 months or so they've been standing on some off cuts of ply to stop them wobbling around on the carpeted floor in the Lounge.

SabShooz have been created :)

Glued in the KozzeeeGlideKomfortSock (tm) on the Sab Shooz today, motivated by Colins mamoooth build project.

Sab Shooz finished...
CIMG0357.jpg

Then took the 2 Sab cabs down to the SabShooShop to get them fitted up with their new dapper footware...
CIMG0360.jpg

Here they are finally running free in their new shooz...
CIMG0361.jpg

So, approx 5 months after starting them I've finally finished the Saburo's...

Ta Dah!
CIMG0365.jpg

:)

DTB

Nice build

Hi

I have a pair of Tangband W4 1320 lying around can this fullrange work in a pair of these horns?

Would it be better to attach/mount the speaker by its magnet inside the cabinet and then press the frontplate on it afterwards. After you divide the frontplate in 3 pieces. The top and bottom of the frontplate should be glued to the cabinet as usual, and only the middleplate that is covering the compression chamber is attached with some kind of rubber seal and screws.

best regards
Uwe

Last edited:
Hi

I have a pair of Tangband W4 1320 lying around can this fullrange work in a pair of these horns?

best regards
Uwe

There was a thread discussing these drivers, I have a pair. Godzilla made and vented enclosure about .22 cuft that he was happy with. I'll have to find the thread. I was in the process of making a home for mine with the same specs but have gotten sidetracked as usual.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.