Corrupted thread?

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Yep, it was a bigun'

This (image) was from another such problem post. 1.3 million characters is the largest I've encountered on here. It even takes ages to just to copy and paste it. The slider at the right shows just how large the total info is.

If one appears on a page then it prevents all images on that same page from everyone else loading as thumbnails.

As to the rotating images:
Photo attachment flips when clicked on

I find if you open, correctly rotate and then save them in something like Irfanview then they should be OK.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-17 104130.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-08-17 104130.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 172

GM

Joined 2003
Sheesh! Is this something I did? I mean all I did was copy/paste the link in the thread's header? bar.

Thanks! Yes, learned this from 'our' Pano except on the Altec User's Board [hostboard] that's notorious for pictures flipped every which way but correctly. :(

GM

Joined 2003
Indeed!

Nope, but in retrospect all my trouble began when I clicked on one of the little gray dots to open in a new tab that sometimes works for me, but wouldn't load, so tried to close it and no go, nor leave the thread, so could only close the tab and any attempt to try again was a no go.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
I don't understand the ins and outs of it but it seems to be a problem that happens when an image is copied/pasted or whatever into the forum.

They always look like this in edit mode with the term 'base64' and wrapped around with IMG tags.

No worries though :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-19 065552.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-08-19 065552.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 103