'tis the season to be stupid

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
RANT WARNING :att'n:

I am soooo angry right now I just had to vent. I recently put a vintage Marantz receiver in my office so I could listen to some relaxing music and tonight I turn it on and all I can find on the FM band amongst the mild mannered stations I normally listen to, and the only one my rabbit ears will light the stereo light on is Christmas music.

If it isn't having to put up with the totally unecessary inconvenience of the government wasting it's immense power by moving the sun back and forth in the sky by 15 degrees twice a year (and you should be less impressed when you notice the cowards do this at night!), then it is having to put up with in my face Christmas music every year at this time. It's bad enough that the weather just turned frightful and it is dumping snow all over making it hard to go out and do things... useful. Small wonder suicide rates rise this time of year.

"Fa la la la la...", the imbisilic, low IQ mantra of the collectively mass brainwashed MY *SS.

BTW that * was NOT meant to represent a Christmas decoration. :smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.